IBX data centres and colocation services
Equinix colocation services help you safeguard mission-critical data with the highest levels of security and operational reliability. Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) data centres provide access to vital ecosystems where major networks, enterprises and business partners interconnect to each other and to more than 275+ available networks.
Every Equinix IBX data centre delivers operational expertise, standards compliance and physical security to safeguard your valuable information.
Equinix IBX data centres provide:
- Reliability – All Equinix IBX data centres are equipped with full UPS power, back-up systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy, with a proven, industry-leading uptime record.
- Power density - With robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, Equinix IBX data centres exceed the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.
- Security - Each Equinix IBX data centre utilises an array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor, and record access to the facility, including individual cages.
- Recovery—IBXflex™ Space provides operations centers and storage space when you need it; Equinix Smart Hands™ offers 24-hour access to qualified technical support—with Equinix, you can maintain your mission-critical operations and equipment under any circumstances.
Equinix colocation services offer:
- High average uptime—Our IBX data centers boast an industry-leading track record of >99.9999%.
- Proven expertise—We can help you configure and support your high-power density deployments.
- The largest worldwide footprint – We provide 17M+ ft2 ft2 of data centre space across 52 markets in 24 countries on 5 continents.
- More than 1,800+ networks—We’ve got you covered for interconnection and traffic exchange via direct cross connects, peering and cloud services.
Connections that drive growth
Equinix IBX data centres offer much more than just state-of-the-art carrier-neutral colocation space and carrier-dense interconnections. Our IBX data centres are home to an increasing number of large enterprises, as well as robust digital ecosystems for cloud, mobility, content, and financial services. By locating your data in an Equinix data centre you are surrounded by opportunities to form new interconnections with business partners, service providers and networks.
No other provider can match the global reach of Equinix. With 200+ data centres in 52 major business markets on five continents, you can rapidly deploy a scalable, global footprint while maintaining Equinix’s premium standards of performance, reliability, security and network choice.