Global solutions architects
Equinix has developed a global reputation for helping businesses deploy and optimise their IT infrastructures and cloud solutions with our global solutions architect (GSA) team. Equinix GSAs pave the way for enterprises who want to maximise the return on their IT investments by using the innovative technology and industry solutions/services that can only be found within our global IBX data centres.
Equinix's global solutions architects team provides:
- Veteran consultants with extensive technology and industry expertise to help you plan and design IT infrastructures, networks and cloud migrations with minimal risks
- An extension to your IT and technology organisations, with skills in network design and operations, large-scale cloud deployment, facility operations, enterprise architectures and business analytics
- High-performance and efficient technology and industry-based virtualised and digital IT implementations that will allow you to maximise your return on investment (ROI) and future-proof your investment in digitalising your businesses
Future-proof your IT strategy.
The Equinix GSA team focuses on bridging the next-generation data centre, network and cloud/IT infrastructures together, while giving you the greatest return on your investment and providing virtual CTO/CIO capabilities that are unmatched in the industry. Our GSAs will help you evaluate IT, networking and cloud solutions that best match your application workload and business budget.
Make the right choices.
Equinix Global Solutions Architects are trusted advisors for helping you make the right IT infrastructure, networking and cloud service provider choices. Equinix GSAs will help you develop the agility you need to scale your businesses and the performance you need to stay ahead of the competition—all while managing costs.
As an extension of your IT and technology teams, our GSAs will help any size business or organisation find the right answers to IT issues, avoiding missteps that can delay important system, application, network and cloud deployments. And our GSAs will ensure your project and strategic roadmaps are executed, regardless of the region or geography.
Develop a clear plan.
Equinix GSAs work hand-in-hand with you in our solutions workshops to lay out requirements and objectives, ensuring you arrive at a comprehensive set of deployment recommendations. Our solutions workshops target four areas for measurable infrastructure improvements: data centre, network, cloud/IT services and disaster recovery and business continuity.
At the workshops, our GSAs will help you map out a clear path to:
- Evaluate and establish a technology roadmap focused on cloud strategy, WAN optimisation and application performance
- Optimising your data centre infrastructure
- Boosting network and application performance
- Improving service availability and continuity of operations
- Building private, public and hybrid cloud solutions
- Lowering overhead and operational costs
- Developing criteria to meet other critical business needs such as vendor selection for IT, network or cloud services
Join a dense, interconnected ecosystem.
Equinix's global Solution Validation Centees (SVCs) are proving grounds where our GSAs help you test drive your IT, network and cloud infrastructure designs before they go into production. The Equinix GSA team coordinates deployments in our global SVCs, so you can see how to optimise your applications' performance and lower interconnection costs with our dense ecosystem of 1,600+ networks and 2,500+ cloud service providers.
Embrace global private, public and hybrid cloud deployment solutions, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cisco, IBM Softlayer, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud and Google Cloud Platform, all within Equinix's 180+ physically secure and operationally reliable state-of-the-art global IBX data centres.