Equinix Product Policies & Special Offerings
Welcome to Equinix’s Product Policies & Special Offerings. Here you will find Equinix’s policies for products and services categorised by product family as well as Equinix's offerings per applicable product and service. The links reflected below will direct you to the particular policy, products and/or services you may currently have or may have recently ordered. Each policy, product and service is subject to change by Equinix.
The Products listed below may not be available in all IBX® (International Business Exchange) Data Centres. Please contact your authorised Equinix Sales Representative if you have questions.
Product Policies and Service Level Agreement
Terms and conditions applicable to Equinix BCTR products and services.
Terms and conditions applicable to Equinix Interconnection products and services.
Terms and conditions applicable to Equinix services.
- Managed Connectivity Services - available in APAC only
Service-level agreements applicable to managed services in Brazil.
- BGP Connection
- Dedicated firewall
- Software License
- Storage Policy
- Dedicated load balance
- Private Connectivity
- Managed Backup
- Managed DDos Mitigation
- Managed Hosting Matrix Management
- Managed Firewall
- Service Level Manager
- Virtual Page Server
- Managed Private Cloud for Colo Space
- Managed Load Balance
- Database Cloud
- Premier Support
- Services Catalogue Brasil
Service-level agreements applicable to managed services in the Netherlands.
- Anti-DDoS SLA
- Archiving SLA
- Backup SLA
- Basic Switch Beheer SLA
- Dedicated Server SLA
- Dark Fibe eSLA
- EAS Verbinding SLA
- HAVS SLA
- Linux Server Beheer SLA
- Linux VM Server Beheer SLA
- Managed Netwerk Backup SLA
- Metro Connect Managed Ethernet SLA
- Metro Connect Managed Lambda SLA
- Server Hosting SLA
- Shared Storage SLA
- VMWare Beheer SLA
- WEAS Verbinding SLA
- Windows Serverbeheer SLA
- Windows VM Serverbeheer SLA
- Equinix Business Cloud SLA
Service-level agreements applicable to managed services in the UK region.
- DDoS Mitigation SLA
- Infrastructure as a Service SLA
- Data Backup SLA
- Managed Firewall SLA
- Managed Load Balancer SLA
- Managed Network Device SLA
- Managed Servers SLA
- Monitoring and Maintenance SLA
- Network Connectivity – 3rd Party Circuits SLA
- Network Connectivity – Dark Fibre SLA
- Storage as a Service SLA
- Support Services SLA
Service-level agreements applicable to managed services in Spain.
Terms & conditions applicable to the Licensed Space and Services ordered under the Pilot Offering.
Terms & conditions applicable to the Smart Hands Support Plan.
Terms & conditions applicable to the GTC Portability Offering.