Equinix Product Policies & Special Offerings
Welcome to Equinix’s Product Policies & Special Offerings. Here you will find Equinix’s policies for products and services categorised by product family as well as Equinix's offerings per applicable product and service. The links reflected below will direct you to the particular policy, products and/or services you may currently have or may have recently ordered. Each policy, product and service is subject to change by Equinix.
The Products listed below may not be available in all IBX® (International Business Exchange) Data Centres. Please contact your authorised Equinix Sales Representative if you have questions.
Product Policies and Service Level Agreement
Terms and conditions applicable to Equinix BCTR products and services.
Terms and conditions applicable to Equinix Custom products and services.
Terms and conditions applicable to Equinix Interconnection products and services.
- 3rd-party cross connect
- Equinix Cloud Exchange
- Equinix Ethernet Exchange
- Equinix Connect
- Equinix Metro Connect and Inter-Metro Connect Policy
- Extended Interconnections
- Fibre Connect
- Internet Exchange
- Mobility Exchange
- Partner IX
NFV Service Provider Policies
Terms and conditions applicable to respective NFV service providers.
- End of Life Policy
- End User Licence Agreement
- Smart Licensing Terms of Service
- Software Training and Licence Policy
- Software Subscription Support Services
Terms and conditions applicable to Equinix services.
- Managed Connectivity Services - available in APAC only
Service-level agreements applicable to managed services in Brazil.
- BGP Connection
- Dedicated firewall
- Software Licence
- Storage Policy
- Dedicated load balance
- Private Connectivity
- Managed Backup
- Managed DDos Mitigation
- Technology Matrix
- Managed Firewall
- Service Level Manager
- Virtual Private Server
- Managed Private Cloud for Colo Space
- Managed Load Balancer
- Database Cloud
- Premier Support
- Services Catalogue Brasil
- Monitoring Services
Service-level agreements applicable to managed services in the Netherlands.
- Anti-DDoS SLA
- Archiving SLA
- Backup SLA
- Basic Switch Beheer SLA
- Dedicated Server SLA
- Dark Fibe eSLA
- EAS Verbinding SLA
- HAVS SLA
- Linux Server Beheer SLA
- Linux VM Server Beheer SLA
- Managed Netwerk Backup SLA
- Metro Connect Managed Ethernet SLA
- Metro Connect Managed Lambda SLA
- Server Hosting SLA
- Shared Storage SLA
- VMWare Beheer SLA
- WEAS Verbinding SLA
- Windows Serverbeheer SLA
- Windows VM Serverbeheer SLA
- Equinix Business Cloud SLA
Service-level agreements applicable to managed services in the UK region.
- DDoS Mitigation SLA
- Infrastructure as a Service SLA
- Data Backup SLA
- Managed Firewall SLA
- Managed Load Balancer SLA
- Managed Network Device SLA
- Managed Servers SLA
- Monitoring and Maintenance SLA
- Network Connectivity – 3rd Party Circuits SLA
- Network Connectivity – Dark Fibre SLA
- Storage as a Service SLA
- Support Services SLA
Service-level agreements applicable to managed services in Finland.
Network Edge Policies
Terms & conditions applicable to Network Edge.
Terms & conditions applicable to the Smart Hands Support Plan.
Terms & conditions applicable to the GTC Portability Offering.