Unitas Global and Equinix Professional Services for Cloud (EPS Cloud) work together to design, build and operate private and hybrid clouds as a service to help CIOs optimise data centre performance and network utilisation insight.
Unitas Global is a leading cloud solutions provider with in-depth expertise in optimising enterprise IT environments and migrating clients to a private or hybrid cloud model. By designing, deploying and managing enterprise infrastructure globally, they enable clients to focus on their business. The company specialises in cloud optimisation and achieving performance SLAs by working with leading cloud providers including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform, all within an OpEx model. Today, Unitas Global engineers and manages IT operations for Fortune 1000 companies worldwide.
- Design, deliver, optimize clouds – in partnering with the EPS Cloud group to engineer and manage global cloud platforms.
- Off-Prem/On-Prem /Hybrid Cloud – optimize, design, deploy, and manage complete enterprise IT environments.
- Disaster Recovery strategies in the Cloud – delivering a fully managed and dedicated environment on a monthly OpEx basis, supported globally 24x7x365.
- Enterprise Private Cloud – melding multiple facets of IT (data center, network, compute, storage, software, operations & management) into a single, secure, end-to-end solution and delivered as a monthly service.
- IT Outsourcing – technology agnostic, globally deployed, and carrier neutral IT outsourcing solutions to meet your specific business needs.
- Unitas AtlasTM – as a service, our unified monitoring platform that provides full insight to manage the health and performance of the entire IT environment.
- Global Network Management & Monitoring – IT Helpdesk & Live Support 24x7x365 via our Cloud Management Center.
- Trusted Equinix Professional Services partner
- Proven skills in utilising the best resources and technologies for their clients
- Disciplined client engagement methodology
- Skilled integration of new and legacy systems
- 24x7 cloud management centre managing and monitoring
- End-to-end security solutions