Dimension Data is a leading ICT (Information Communications Technology) solution provider with offices in 58 countries, serving more than 6,000 enterprise clients around the world. Dimension Data can offer a full range of IT and cloud solutions and services ranging from planning and provisioning to turnkey management of enterprise-class IT hybrid cloud infrastructures.
One-stop solution provider to simplify migration to public and hybrid cloud platforms
As a trusted advisor, enterprise clients rely on Dimension Data to deliver innovative and reliable IT integration for global enterprise clients specialising in financial services, retail, manufacturing, government and telecommunications.
Taking the time to fully assess your current service architecture, SaaS strategy and disaster recovery requirements, Dimension Data can help build IT solutions tailored to support global business goals. Their sales engineers will deliver a clear business case that shows the costs, risks and productivity benefits of a cloud solution deployed in Equinix IBX data centres. Dimension Data solution architects address security and compliance concerns, provide a comprehensive migration and interoperability strategy and fully execute a plan to get you there.
- Microsoft technology expertise with advanced certifications and deep expertise in architecture and deployment of on-premise with Microsoft Azure cloud solutions. Dimension Data is Microsoft certified partner for Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and Microsoft® Office 365.
- Advanced global certifications in unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) with the leading cloud, virtualisation and network technology vendors.
- Specialisations in advanced infrastructure, security, unified communications, data management, software asset management and business intelligence. Deep technical and integration expertise in networking, security and data centres across all industries.
- Consistent service delivery anywhere in the world through the Dimension Data Global Services Operating Architecture for monitoring and support.
- Leaders come together to deliver the most advanced cloud platform in the industry with more than 100 data centres in over 33 metropolitan business areas worldwide. Communications outsourcing and professional services
- Equinix reseller partner throughout North America, Brazil, Asia Pacific and Europe.