According to several studies, 80% of all enterprise workloads are processed within the walls of the enterprise. Similarly, 95% of all IT services are delivered within an hourly or fixed price model. 1901 Group enterprise class managed services working with Equinix IBX data centres are changing the way public and private sector IT organisations consume IT. The power of the 1901 Group and the Equinix IBX partnership lies in migrating applications to a secure, scalable, hybrid cloud environment while managing the hybrid cloud environment and the on-site IT enterprise in a low risk, cost effective manner.
Simplifying enterprise with IT-as-a-Service
1901 Group manages complex IT environments from a 24x7 FedRAMP-certified operations centre. Our IT-as-a-Service model: 1- reduces IT management costs by 50%, 2- provides integrated situational awareness across geographic locations and IT services, and 3- coupled with Equinix IBX data centres, provides secure, scalable, hybrid cloud environments for mission critical workloads. 1901 Group has experience of architecting and managing complex IT hybrid cloud environments.
Providing highly-secure managed services that enable organisations to transition to cloud solutions.
- Only FedRAMP-certified managed enterprise IT service provider in the federal sector.
- Expertise in the design, migration and management of large-scale enterprise IT environments (network, storage, computing, database and security operations), all in an “as-a-service” model for public, private and hybrid operating environments.
- In3Sight Service Monitor provides an integrated IT monitoring solution that combines big data analytics for early warning identification of performance problems for proactive resolution through 1901 Group’s 24x7 Operations Center.
- Cloud-based, Information Security Continuous Monitoring-as-a-Service (ISCM) achieves enterprise security compliance for assets, configuration, and vulnerability management. This service is also used to improve Federal Agency’s CAP ISCM compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of security operations, vulnerability management, VPN and firewall, SIEM and security posture assessments.
- Customer portal provides a holistic view of the entire enterprise across geographies, services, data centres and public/private cloud environments.
- Private cloud, storage-as-a-service (STaaS) and disaster recovery service that allow customers to securely connect to leading cloud service providers for computing while maintaining their storage in a FedRAMP private cloud.
- Services available through GSA Alliant Small Business GS-06F-0630Z and GSA Schedule GS-35F-0617W