Data centres in Europe and the Middle East
Expand. Evolve. Grow on Platform Equinix ›
Gain transformative access to all your people, locations, clouds and data with our expanding global footprint.
Equinix data centres in Europe and the Middle East
With 200+ data centres in major business markets on 5 continents, Equinix’s global reach is unrivalled in the commercial colocation industry. Equinix has 62 data centres in Europe and the Middle East, strategically located in 17 metropolitan areas from Ireland to Turkey and Finland to the UAE. Our European facilities offer exceptional network choice, operational reliability and access to a full range of data centre services. Plus, we've built a globally consistent colocation platform, meaning customers deploying in multiple locations can count on the same world-class infrastructure, support and experience at any of our data centres across Europe and around the globe.
Benefit from data centre deployments powered by renewable energy.
EMEA IBX Locations
Features and Benefits of Equinix IBX® Data Centres
Our Europe and Middle East data centres feature:
- A total of 250,000 square metres (2.6M square feet) of colocation space in EMEA (Europe and the Middle East)
- 4,295+ companies and 390 networks connected on-site
- Access to Europe's leading financial, commercial, manufacturing and telecommunications marketplaces
- Carrier-dense hubs and top internet exchange points
- World-class reliability and operational excellence: N+1 redundancy and >99.9999% uptime
- State of the art colocation facilities that are certified compliant with ISO 9001: 2008 standards for quality management systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standards for information security management systems