Tell us more about how we can help you develop strategies to best leverage Platform Equinix.Get in Touch
Equinix VPEER A high-performance, carrier-neutral, partitioned VoIP and Ethernet-based peering platform
Equinix VPEER is a high-performance, carrier-neutral, partitioned VOIP and Ethernet-based peering platform with routing functions, allowing customers to reach VOIP carriers all over the world without running their own soft switch.
Equinix vpeer is a carrier-neutral VoIP and Ethernet-based peering platform that covers all the bases; routing, softswitch partitioning; H.323/SIP conversion and least-cost routing (LCR); IP transfer and individual signalling IPs.
The solution is designed for high routing capacities to clients and business partners. It is suitable not only for expanding or improving existing business processes, but also for entering the world of VoIP or developing new business models and opening new markets and revenue streams. With vpeer you can quickly and cost-effectively build a range of business models, including independent VoIP carrier, wholesale, resale and national and international scheduling.
- Number of ports rented can be adapted to suit and increased in line with shifting requirements
- Functions and management features can be individually configured via a user-friendly interface
- Predictable monthly prices in the form of favourable flat rates, avoiding the exposure of investing in your own next-generation infrastructure
- Integrated real-time functions, soft switch partitioning, SIP conversion and commercial routing options
- IP transit for selected VoIP codecs is an option, as is exporting call detail records (CDR) to external billing systems
- Reach VoIP carriers all over the world without having to run your own softswitch