Seattle Data Centers & Premium Colocation Services
Equinix Seattle Data Centre
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Seattle data centers are business hubs for more than 80 companies. Our customers here can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 40 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
The Seattle metro area is a major communications hub for domestic and international carrier routes, providing access and connectivity to markets across the northwestern United States and Asia. Our Seattle data centers are located inside or adjacent to the Westin Building, one of the top interconnection hubs in the United States, which connects more than 100 private peering participants. Our Seattle facilities are designed to meet Seismic Zone 3 specifications to safeguard business continuity.
Our Seattle colocation centers also offer:
- Two buildings with more than 53,000 square feet of colocation space
- Access to more than 250 participants on the Seattle Internet Exchange
- Convenient data center expansion options for companies deployed in the Westin Building
- Ability to interconnect directly to 80+ companies colocated with Equinix at this location
- Dense concentrations of network and cloud service providers and content and digital media companies
- The option to connect to more than 40+ network service providers
Seattle IBX® Benefits
- Access to Seattle Internet Exchange to offload IP traffic and reduce transit expense
- Proximity to Canada gives enterprises high-speed connections to that market while maintaining infrastructure in the U.S. for regulatory, technological and operational simplicity
- Direct connect available to Amazon Web Services
- Access to Asian markets via transoceanic cable landings
- Ample redundant-path connectivity to the adjacent Westin Building interconnection hub with more than 100 private peering participants and to the Seattle Internet Exchange with more than 250 participants
How Can We Help?
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.